Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Term 1 Reflection

Today Room 17 was doing a reflection on how our Term went and what we need to improve on.
This is my reflection for this Term and next Term its going to be much better I hope.
What was your best moment in term one?
My best moment in Term 1 was receiving my chromebook because I didn’t want to work in my books any more.Also because I always have wanted my own learning device.




What was the most important thing you learnt?
The most important thing I learnt was being a role model for our school and class because I wanted to be a head girl and ambassador.Instead of  like last year i kept on talking to my mates.



What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
The subject I done the best and improved was reading because last year I was in a low group and this year I am in the highest.Plus its harder so it gets my brain working hard instead of having something easy.


What subject did you not do so well in and why?
The subject I need to work on is my maths because i need to improve on my maths strategies.Also because I sometimes didn’t get to finish my work but I tried hard.




Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently.
I think I did because I got on with my work when I wasn’t with my friend.But when I am with my friends I get only some things done.



What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
Next Term I am going to not work with my friends and go work with the other people in my class because I become a chatterbox. Plus I am going to work harder.  



Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you have done this term:


/10   ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

1 comment:

  1. wow Mihi that so cool and impressive but you could add some more detail

    ReplyDelete